- Coho angling has slowed but a few new fish came into the Situk River last week.
- East side streams are still producing some nice catches
- The Tsiu River is also still producing fish but effort is dropping as the fall storms worsen and the lodges close up for the season
- Fresh coho can still be caught in the Lost River system
- Steelhead angling should begin in late October on the Situk and a few early fish have been caught already
- A few coho are still being caught out in salt waters and a late push of new fish showed up last week.
- Halibut angling has all but stopped as most anglers have stopped pursuing these fish
- Lingcod season is still open until the end of November